Question by Ava Jackson: Can You Find Lung Cancer in a Blood Test?
im 10 and i know it sounds stupid but i have a lot of the symptoms of lung cancer (blood in sputum, chronic cough) and im to scared to tell my parents but i have a annual doctors check-up next week and i’ll be gettting a blood test so i wanna know, would they find it in the blood??? PLEASE HELP!
cancer blood Best answer:
Answer by Susie Q
Lung cancer is found by x ray or a ct scan not by blood
At 10 yrs old no lung cancer is present there is something else going on
Doctor will run tests
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
cancer blood – click on the image below for more information.
- IMPORTANT: This product is NOT A CASE. This product is NOT rubber, silicone, gel, plastic, leather, or a hard case or cover. This product is a form-fitting VINYL skin, sticker, decal crafted to perfectly fit every corner, cutout and curve of the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
- Skinit skins, stickers, decals are engineered to fit perfectly and not interfere with other accessories.
- Easy to apply and remove with no residue left on or damage done to your device. Simply peel your skin from its backing and stick it on your device.
- OFFICIAL MANUFACTURER: Manufactured in the USA and offered directly from Skinit.
- Skinit Fighting Blood Cancers skin, sticker, decal for Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
IMPORTANT: Skinit skins, stickers, decals are NOT A CASE. Our skins are VINYL SKINS that allow you to personalize and protect your device with form-fitting skins. Our adhesive backing can be applied and removed with no residue, no mess and no fuss. Skinit skins are engineered specific to each device to take into account buttons, indicator lights, speakers, unique curvature and will not interfere with other accessories. Our skins present a vivid photo-quality, glossy finish that shows off your st
Skinit Fighting Blood Cancers Vinyl Skin for 1 Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Click on the button for more cancer blood information and reviews.
How my cancer changed my view of leadership: McKinsey & Co's Michael Rennie
Among his meditations, Rennie visualised increasing his white blood cell count – which is decimated along with cancer cells by cancer treatments, leaving patients vulnerable to infection. He found his white blood cell count went above the average for a …
Read more on SmartCompany.com.au
50 Cent gets swabbed with DKMS
50 Cent and Tony Yayo join in the fight against leukemia by registering with DKMS & filming a PSA urging for his fans to donate.
cancer blood Video Rating: 4 / 5